Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sphere of life

As I learn and grow in an environment that is conducive and encouraging for my creativity I am also learning how to channel my thoughts into a concentrated evolution of processes.  It is somewhat like that task of trying to illustrate the whole universe in a short story book.



All things inherently beautiful to me have
unclear lines
curvature
natural flow
elegance in simplicity
fluidity



Once you start to think inside the box of traditional framing
you begin to see the sphere of life
you appreciate its curves
you see no boundaries
boundaries are illusions because the world is limitless
you see the fullness of everything around
no more being boxed up, freedom
Life starts again, fresh with new ideas & new perceptions
   Now if we could only break the bubble that we live 
oh what a world.
This bubble is yet another barrier for which life is 
layered
Sometimes we're trying to burst bubbles within 
bubbles within bubbles 
breaking free to live that dream we dream every night
     I wouldn't mind staying in my bubble 
There is a whole world inside my bubble with cities & towns
Maybe you should come inside my bubble and I into yours
Our bubbles could intertwine as if to create a mega bubble 
you need not be able to see
you need not be able to hear
just feel and imagine the possibilities

No comments: